Saturday 16 July 2011

Adventures with an iPhone app

So Eric Whitacre wrote a facebook status about this iPhone app called "Old Photo," and therefore I just had to buy it... here is what it can do.


The dining room of a friends apartment... I like the flowers.


It even makes the bike rack outside work look good.


A corner store near a friends house... Feels a little like I'm channeling Edward Hopper here.


A little slice of Paris outside London Drugs?

I also bought another camera app that has some interesting effects as well... here is something from last night out at the university.


And as I walked home from a visit  to Starbucks today, I saw this rather interesting mural on the side of a building... clearly I had to try out some different effects on it, tell me what you think...

1)


2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)


Which do you prefer...

1 comment: